Monday, April 30, 2007

Wedding Research Club

My mom, aunts, and some of my good friends live far away. I was trying to think of a way to incorporate their input into the wedding without driving me crazy (specifically my mom and aunts). I got a list of the aunts and friends I know who are very interested in my wedding. I wrote them a very nice e-mail asking that they be part of the “wedding research club.” Ever so often, I send them out either an update or a question. I planned to do most posts, but I never had that many questions. Still, when I really didn't know what to do, it was great to know I could always as these wonderful friends and family.

The response has been wonderful. One aunt prints out the options and takes them to my grandmother and gets her opinion. It has also been helpful in keeping people excited about the wedding and feeling like they have a part in it.

No comments: