Monday, April 30, 2007

Stop date

On my last post to my Wedding Research Club (see post below), I asked them about which photoback drop I should make. I'll post about that later.

600px-Stop_sign

My Aunt Kathy recommended that I set a stop date for wedding ideas and wedding projects. She said that I should spend the last few weeks before the wedding focusing on the relationship between Dylan and myself. It doesn't sound like a bad idea, because I would really like to finish everything this month and just deal with little leftover details for the days of June. So I'm setting my date now:
1. Stop Idea Day (I can't add any more DIY projects after this date): May 15th
2. Stop Wedding Projects Day (I will be done): May 30th

My fingers are crossed that I'm able to do this! Is this crazy? Would you do this? Is this a pipe dream?

2 comments:

Still a Miss. said...

That is a good idea. I think I will have a stop date too.

Kelly said...

That's a great idea if you can pull it off. I waited WAY too long to get going on my wedding, so unfortunately I think I'll be doing my DIY projects up to the last week.