Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Setting and Saving the Date!

We set our date mainly because it worked with my family's schedule (there are about 50 of them coming). I never really wanted a summer wedding, nor did I want the wedding to be so close to Dylan's birthday (3 days after the big day). However, people were the most important to us in our planning process, so we picked a date that worked for most people.

Not wanting to add extra expense to our already ballooning budget, I decided to make cheap stickers for our "STDs." I bought 8x11 white sticker paper from Staples for around $18.00. I already had an inkjet printer. I bought a nice paper cutter for $43.

To save postage, I attached these to the top of my Christmas cards going out in Dec. with double stick tape!

std

WEDDING EXPENSE:
STICKER PAPER $18
PAPER CUTTER $43

2 comments:

valve said...

hi, i was the first time to visit your space,nice to meet you here. welcome to my blog, wish you have a good time.

Ten Thousand Only said...

i love your sticker ideas. both the staples sticker sheets AND the sticker guy custom orders. thanks!